Saturday, February 21, 2009

If you noticed that this is only minutes after the first post, your looking too hard!

So its been a long few minutes, but I feel obligated to inform you readers (if any) of what is going on in the NTC. Well first we are just a few weeks away from going down to Tucson, the wonderful little retirement community otherwise known as greater tucson. (awkward amount of silence) Its awesome! more on that later.

 Next on the agenda. I have a wild card spot for PATCO. This stumps me, I would like to use vulgarity and profanities to voice my opinion of the situation, and you know what I will. What the hell! oklahoma! seriously. from past PATCO races south america does not show up, might be financial problems, might be level of competitiveness, might be no one at ITU told them what PATCO is and that they can come and race, but apparently we are limited to a certain amount of Canadian athletes and I could not be going! ummmm PATCO in Mazatlan we practically sent the whole freaking country down to race, what makes oklahoma any different, if anything there would be more Canadians racing, its a short jump across the border (relatively speaking). as well as the first paragraph I have more on this at a later time.

lastly that I feel like ranting on is the local senior driving populace, honestly 30km/h on dallas road, figure it out!

that is all, Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment