Saturday, June 19, 2010

Guess what?

what?

chicken butt,
thats what!

so lately I've noticed training is starting to take its toll on how current information is perceived and processed mainly since when have daytona prototypes be allowed to race in the rolex GT series? seriously? I just found out today, its a kick to the nuts, now I'm starting to wonder about others things and then it hits me BAM!!!

"fuck aaron your out of it, like your spaced out like a space cadet, your a mess, you should just to go bed now, don't even bother sitting around to watch planet earth at 10pm, just walk past the compression socks, you know your not going to put them on.................douche....."

^ its not that bad, training this much is worth when you get on the start line, believe me..........douche..... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment