Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Tribute To Brook Powell

To Brook Powell,

A God among men, we walk this earth within your shadow, yet you stand beside us mere mortals.
If you were to pass before your time I will forever make the world know your might and power.
I shall immortalize your image as a solid marble statue 69,000 cubits in height
(1 cubit=0.52m)
Coat it in GOLD and raise it to the edge of space.
Through those eyes I shall place a laser with diamond lenses for your iris' and reign hell upon the earth below.
I shall wipe the entire state of Oklahoma from the face of the earth, and possibly the Tokushima Prefecture of Japan, I haven't decided yet..
And from then on out for 20 millennia when someone asks "who was Brook Powell?" they shall answer
"A Great Man!"



For further reading I have included a list of my 5 favourite cheeses (in no particular order)
1 Swiss
2 Brie
3 Havarti
4 Edam
5 Gouda

No comments:

Post a Comment